(times on race weekend subject to change)
- We will have race day registration ($55) You can register on-line as late as May 27st at Midnight for the on-site fee ($45)
- Omnium entry is $80 until May 15. After May 15, it’s $95. Late-Registration on June 1 will be $100.
- We CAN ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
- Race is USA Cycling-sanctioned. Riders must present a current ANNUAL USA Cycling license at registration if they are registering as a Category 1 or Professional rider. One day race permits are available during online registration process or on-site for $5.00 for Category 3 and Category 2 racers. Save time and purchase an Annual Racing License from USA Cycling at www.usacycling.org
- All Juniors (except Junior Category 1) racers must purchase, at least, a one-day race permit (either online or on-site) - please allow for extra time at Athlete Registration if you are purchasing a one day race permit.
- No phone or faxed entries will be accepted.
- Competitor age is determined by the age of the rider on Dec. 31, 2013.
- Please check the race schedule for your start time. This will be posted at the venue. You need to be ready to race 15 minutes prior to your start time.
- Make sure you know how many laps your division is doing.
||$35 race entry. Guarantees shirt
||May 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM
||$45 race entry. Guarantees shirt
||May 22, 2013 at 11:59 PM
||$45 race entry. No guaranteed shirt
||May 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM
|BASIC ENTRY FEE
|Juniors 14 &under
|BASIC ENTRY FEE
|Juniors 14 & under
|1-Day USAC License
|Annual USAC License
|12 & Under
|All Pro and Category 1 Racers MUST HAVE AN ANNUAL USAC or UCI LICENSE
|Category 2 (Sport) and 3 (Beginner) Racers May Use Annual License or purchase on-site
Packet Pick-up Hours:
- Friday, May 31st 4pm-8pm Cahaba Cycles
- Saturday, June 1nd 9AM-11AM, 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM, 5:30 to 6:30 PM 9 (no registration during Short Track and Super D)
- Sunday, June 2rd 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM – Check in for your race at least an hour ahead of time.